If you have clicked on this tab, you've likely experienced loss in your life. I'm sorry, and I know this is a challenging time for you.
I've experienced the loss of my family's loved ones, and I have written their obituaries.
I am a free lance writer. Innumerable periodicals have published unknown hundreds of my nonfiction stories in the U.S., and many have been global through the internet.
Sometimes it is hard to write about a loved one, especially when you personally need to be comforted.
But, I can help you by creating a unique story about the person you have lost.
Here is a sample of an obituary I wrote in 2020, about a much-loved-and-well-known person in his community. This obituary is still available on the internet:
I usually have a one week turn around time. However, depending on my schedule, I can manage a turn around time of 48 hours.
For $200.00, I will write a 500 word obituary narrative that is ready for the newspaper, funeral home, or other that you choose.
If you are interested in my services, here are the steps to take:
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and state Obituary Services on the subject line. In the email, give me your cell number, and the best time to reach you.
2. Pay me $200 with a credit card. I will give you instructions on how to do that.
3. I will schedule a 30 minute phone call with you, during which time you will give me information. You will also be able to email information to me.
4. I will write a draft, and email it to you. You will make any needed changes and return the draft to me.
5. I will then complete the final obituary, and send it to you. You will then send it to your funeral home, newspaper, or other.
Carol Mowdy Bond